CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

sunnuntai 27. joulukuuta 2009

~*MERRY HAPPY X-MAS!!*~

BOOM OPPA~!♥


... there's nothing more to say...

time has passed, everything changes....
Tido moved to Manchester and so on....
and i'm in a relationship with Wang~
gosh he's year older than Yunho ^^D

mm, i went to see my family on Christmas day
had dinner with them and opened presents and stayed over night~

here's our Christmas tree, my lilsisters and lilbro put the *bling*on it ^^
there were so many presents tht you can't even imagine x__x'

i also took pictures of my sisters~
(fyi, they r 7y old twins, but they don't look like each other)
here's Janina~

and here's Monica~
(and part of my face lol)

haha, happy family! ne~
later i will add pictures of my Christmas presents...
if i remember ^u^''

c ya then~

0 kommenttia: